Fresh and plentiful, we put on a big spread to make sure you are ready for your day.
- A smorgasbord
- Yoghurt and local berries
- Bacon, sausages, eggs
- Eggs Benedict
- Breads & spreads
- Coffee, tea and juices
Whether are you on shore on an adventure of relaxing on the boat, the food will be great.
- Packed lunches ashore including sandwiches, fruit, snack bars, sweet treats and nuts
- Fish Chowder with Soda Bread
- Locally caught prawn marie rose sandwich
- Asparagus and Guyere Tart
After a big day you need a big meal and possibly even a relaxing drink or two. There is no chance you will go hungry on our trip as we always serve three courses for dinner accompanied by wine or beer.
Main Course examples
- Oven roasted local halibut with prawn butter
- Grilled whole local lemon sole with tarragon butter sauce
- Locally caught monkfish stuffed with anchovies wrapped with pancetta and crushed new potatoes.
- Locally caught baked Cod with slow roast cherry tomatoes, garlic French beans and mashed potatoes.
- Reindeer with lingonberries, potato dauphinise and roasted root vegetables.
- Elk casserole with Nordic Chanterelles, seasonal vegetables and creamed potatoes.
- Sirloin Side of Local Beef with roast potatoes and parnips, minted peas.